Oracle RAC allows multiple computers to run Oracle RDBMS software simultaneously while accessing a single database, thus providing clustering.
Oracle RAC is a cluster tool for relative databases that allows multiple computers to comprehend access to at least one database. Whereas the highest results improved performance, quality, and accessibility, problems can often do arise.
We don’t merely apprehend RAC, we’ve seen it all. GTM Solutions supports nearly several RAC databases, so our engineer’s square measure is exposed to a large kind of configuration issues, performance problems, platform mixtures, and each one kinds of totally different variables that keep their RAC skills as sharp as a result of the support engineers at Oracle.
We can facilitate with problems like
- Deciding if RAC is that the right solution for your environment.
- Un-RACing RAC.
- RAC performance tuning.
- Node crashing and node ejection.
- Troubleshooting clustering problems.
- Configuration, design, and upgrades.
- Data Guard and DR during a RAC environment.
- 24×7 RAC monitoring and troubleshooting.